§ 1 Parties and validation of these terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions are valid between us (Host) and you (Guest). The guest has accepted these terms and conditions by paying the deposit concerning the booking of one or more of the apartments in the MONTERAMA apartmenthouse.
§ 2 Booking process, deposit and the deadline of paying it
1. The guest is sending a non-binding booking request per email, per booking formular on this website, per phone or other ways.
2. The host is sending/telling to the guest: vacancies, prices and booking conditions.
3. If intersted, the guest is sending/telling a binding booking request per e-mail/phone or other ways. Hint: It could happen, the the vacancies have changed in the meantime.
4. After receiving the binding booking request, the host is sending/telling a booking confirmation to the guest with all data for transfering the deposit.
5. Payment methods accepted are: bank transfer, paypal or western union.
6. Deadline for the deposit: eight days, starting from the day of the booking confirmation.
7. After the deposit is received by the host, the guest is receiving a reservation confirmation per e-mail immediatelly.
8. If the deposit is not received before deadline, the right of the guest on the booked apartment/s and dates are deleted immediatelly.
9. The deposit amount is 30% of the total booking price.
§ 3 Rest Payment
The rest payment of 70% is to paid at the day of the arrival in cash.
§ 4 Passports
Because of law regulations in Montenegro, all guests have, on the day of their arrival, to hand over their passports or identity cards to the host, so that the host can register all guests at the appropriate tourist office. After the host has registrated all guests, all guests get their passports or identity cards back immediately.
§ 5 Cancellation
Should the guest cancel his trip to the host after he has already paid the deposit, then the following rates are valid:
Cancellation up to 70 days before arrival day: 100% refund of deposit
Cancellation 69-30 days before arrival day: 60% refund of deposit
Cancellation 29-0 days before arrival day: No refund of deposit
§ 6 Termination of the stay
If the guest during his stay decides to leave before his last booked day of stay, then he has no right of getting appropiate rest payment back.
§ 7 Inclusive services
The price includes the following services: local tourist tax, satellite TV, fresh bed linen every seven days, air conditioning in the bedrooms, electricity and water consumption, one parking space per apartment, final cleaning.
§ 8 Security
The host retains no security deposit, however, the host kindly point out to take care of the furniture of the apartments in the interest off all other guests. In case of intentional or grossly negligent damage to the furniture of the apartment by the guest, the host reserve the right to appropriate damage claims.
§ 9 Key handover
All keys, the guest is getting directly at the time of his arrival. At the day of his departure, he has to return all the keys to the host.
§ 10 Check-In / Check-Out
Check-In time is from 15 o'clock at your arrival day. Check-Out time is until 10 o'clock at your departure day.
§ 11 WLAN-Internet
The use of the host's WLAN-Internet-Network is an additional service by the host, which is for free. Although the host is doing everything for a secure WLAN-connection, the host kindly inform the guest on this way, that the use of the host's WLAN-Internet-Network is on the guests risk. The host cannot guarantee 100% safety. So in the interest of the guest, it is always better not to do anything important concerning the privacy of the guest via the internet during the stay in the MONTERAMA Apartmenthouse. However, the host hopes for the understanding of the guest, that due to local circumstances to which the host has no control, it can happen that the connection to the internet is not working for short times.
§ 12 Other matters, responsibility, warranty and used law
The prices are final. All services are included services. Also, the host has no influence on the matter, that the power and/or water supply can be off for a short time. However, this occurs only very rarely in the high season during the daily peak times.
An appropriate refund of the total payment can not take place because of the above mentioned circumstances.
Montenegrin law is valid and used. Responsible court is the City of Bar in Montenegro.